For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes well I say...

They do say better late than never; howeva, I ask you...

Wad the word of the day is rather retardedly late...

Word of the Day for Thursday, July 22, 2010

morganatic \mawr-guh-NAT-ik\, adjective:

Of or pertaining to a form of marriage in which a person of high rank, as a member of the nobility, marries someone of lower station with the stipulation that neither the low-ranking spouse nor their children, if any, will have any claim to the titles or entailed property of the high-ranking partner.

No comments: