For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, February 1, 2010

What is the meaning of this?...

Well I am trying to catch -up with mtself...
It is quite a difficult proposition!

An Oxymoron, to be precise - when you say something that is Falsely True.
I sometimes think that I am an oxymoron - quite moronic, do you not think!

PRESENT ARMS! Well that is not an oxymoron, howeva, it can be quite moronic in its prsentation, if you know what I mean.

Word of the Day for Monday, February 1, 2010

mondegreen \MON-di-green\, noun:

A word or phrase resulting from a misinterpretation of a word or phrase that has been heard.

No comments: