For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dot Dot Dot

Well I have prepared myself as best I could for the imminent arrival of tomorrow's deal!

No big deal, some would say!
Howeva, we shall see...

http://twitter.com/dictionarycom
Word of the Day for Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tarradiddle \tair-uh-DID-uhl\, noun;
also taradiddle:

1. A petty falsehood; a fib.
2. Pretentious nonsense.

Not the tarradiddle that I was thinking, howeva, I thunk too much!
A tarradidle has to do with 'side-drumming'; I was not no drum-major for nothing...

OK it is Taradiddle, so there!

No comments: