For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ahem...

...Posting and completing a post that I was under the impression that I had already concluded, howeva, it seems as if I was deluding myself to even think that I could follow through with a task and remember to ...what was I talking about?

For those who ever read this 'blog', I am not as far gone as you might believe; just a little bit tickled, down but not out!
Later...

SMS std. msg. rates apply
Word of the Day for Thursday, February 18, 2010

duplicity \doo-PLIS-i-tee, dyoo-\, noun:

1. Deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech; also, an instance of deliberate deceptiveness; double-dealing.
2. The quality or state of being twofold or double.

Do not duplicit your selves.
23:52 would be the hour - yeesh!

No comments: