For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, February 19, 2010

And so they say...

...as we come to the end of another fine week, we ponder anew the never ending questions of the vagaries of life, and we reach, yet again, the fine conclusion that Life's Good!

Word of the Day for Friday, February 19, 2010

gastronome \GAS-truh-nohm\, noun:

A connoisseur of good food and drink.

And we do so enjoy fine food, good drink, great company and , but of course, that most delectable thing of 'doing thangs'!

1 South African rand / U.S. dollar = 0.130154

No comments: