For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It is all good...

Yes,yes, yes!

And I love my B.

Mene mene tekel upharsin - the writing is on the wall!
- in the Biblical book of Daniel

And this is the writing that was inscribed: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN. This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting; PERES, your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.[3]

That very night King Belshazzar is slain, and Darius the Mede becomes King.

IN ADDENDUM: Pronunciation: (mē'nē, mē'nē, tek'ul, yOO-fär'sin), [key]Aramaic.
numbered, numbered, weighed, divided: the miraculous writing on the wall interpreted by Daniel as foretelling the destruction of Belshazzar and his kingdom. Dan. 5:25–31.

INADDENDUM 2: Bridge over roubled water - Simon & Garfunkel,- I will ease your mind.
Leo Buscaglia - Let it Go!

No comments: