For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Word of the Day for Wednesday, January 21, 2009

qualitative \KWOL-i-tey-tiv\, adjective:

concerned with quality or qualities

It is with a qualitative eye that I peruse the blog that I am in an ongoing process of building, indubitably forever and a day!

The Grinch may have stolen Christmas, however, I am indubitably throwing some sparkling light on the whole affair!

22, Jan 09, 01:12!

Great good golly gosh it is late; or early! And I am gonna suffer tomorrow!#$%%@^&


No comments: