For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, January 26, 2009

It is a lovely!

Well, today is a day for recomposition and purposeful clearly guided thinking!
I must away as I have lots to do; I shall leave you with one thought , "Life is amazing and we must, at every opportunity, enjoy it; no matter where we are or how we got there!"
08:50 is not the Solar Eclipse Fantastic!

Word of the Day for Monday, January 26, 2009

vacuous \VAK-yoo-uhs\, adjective:

1. showing no intelligence or thought
2. having no meaning or direction; empty

No comments: