For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

INDUBITABLY...

Word of the Day for Sunday, January 25, 2009

unconscionable \uhn-KON-shuh-nuh-buhl\, adjective:

1. not influenced or guided by conscience
2. very great

...it is unconscionable to fart in the wind!

23:10 Yes and farting in te wind is how I feel now...I am sequestered with an unending burden, I cannot live with my Darling and can only go to Plett in June - not Nature's Valley now, and I thought life was great!

But I bemoan too much of a nuthink and pay not heed to te beautiful life that I do lead. And Life's Good!

No comments: