For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A marvelous day in Cape Town


Word of the Day for Saturday, January 24, 2009

talisman \TAL-is-muhn, TAL-iz-muhn\, noun:

1. an object, such as a ring, engraved with figures supposed to have magic power; charm
2. anything that seems to produce extraordinary results

Today, being the first day of the rest of your life, someone once said, I was collected be Sal and we went to visit my grandmother, a really nice outing and one for which I am eternally gratefull!

Granny is my talisman and it was with great gratitude that I paid her a visit.

20:55 The G-Man is not to shabby! Lots of strategic help in getting my puter skills to play ball!

And a picture is required for today - it let's the mind wonder at the sanity of us folks! - The Red Pirhana! - OK and it went to the top, where the scum always goes I think?

SMOKING IS BAD BAD BAD rather nuture the trees than smoke the grass.

22:50 This message is brought to you in the best interest of nature and all those of us who are being contaminated by secondary tobacco smoke inhalation!
"Don't kill the world, do not destroy, basic ground"

1 comment:

alien said...

What a marvelous day it is in Cape Town and it is really fabulous to see this blog - weep up the good work!