For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

And So comes to close another weary day in AFRICA.
B has flown the coop, so to speak , and seems to be out of e-mail contact - I shall phone later.
The Joys of living out of touch and in the dark half of our modern world.
Mind you, I should not lament this minor, irrefutable condition!

Word of the Day for Thursday, January 15, 2009

kinetic \ki-NET-ik\, adjective:

of or having to do with motion; caused by motion

We live, indubitably, in such an era where the kinetics of life are amazing!

No comments: