For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What a marvelous day it will be starting now

Hello all you wonderful folk. The sun is shinning and the day is really getting going!
ADSL is hiding in the infinitesimal - oops and this posting has been incredibly delayed. I do not understand. This AM I must have typed the beginning and it is now 20:30. Back to the task.....
22:05
extirpate The Word For Today! - meaning??...To Pull Up By The Root!
flout - self explanetary really! (yesterday's word)
I am extirpating my ingenuity to flout the rules for gracious self-conduct and boldly go where no man has gone before, eh William, Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, Say no more!

No comments: