For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh, what a night!

This was one of the most amazing nights in my life!
I went to a party with Shaz-Mataz and met with, amongst others, Melany, Shane, Adele, Skye, Barry, Wally!
What a great bash we had and was there not a lot of 'partying' ?
It was an awesome evening and now all I need to do is try and of load my pictures from my camera. Not such an easy contingency *&^%()blah.
02:24 AM is the time now - max 30 minutes...
03:25 AM ok, so much for 30 minutes! And I am still no closer to publishing any new pictures as this god forsaken puter is being rather devilish!
Off to bed now - what a life I lead as I had a fantastic evening until this point and I feel all alone on this one as my Dad will castigate me for trying this so late and my 'puter genius' brother is not really providing me with any of his "extraordinary" genuis talent in helping me fix this 'small and insignificant problem. Not to mention all the hundreds of pics that seem to have been corrupted on my puter.
Oi vey!

1 comment:

Trev said...

Alien see how much better it use when you title your posts properly and not with the date (which is provided for you automatically)

Now you need to get some more good content - not just fartled gruntbag stuff. Tell your story.

Cheers

Trev