For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tue, 6 Nov '07, 23:27

Beam me up Scotty - Klingons on the Starboard Beam !
I think I am adding more confusion to my life by mixing movies so to speak .
Och , it is a strange world that we live in , and it is getting stranger still !
I mean what got into me and why am I departing from the reasonable and even plane that I travel on ?
Well , tis late and I must be off to recharge my batteries.
Night now!
It is a long and hard road that I have been down and the end is not yet in sight!
Life's Good and it is definitely fantastic to have this blog to not only entertain myself , but to show the great life I lead and to make it available to you'all !

No comments: