For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wed, 14 Nov 07, way late

This fooking puter and it's ballbreakingly amazing software need some serious help.....

Now that I am back in action, I wanted to use the amazing literary quote, which I have mostly forgotten, and which I did poste, however that poste has disappeared into thin air!

The Clause is not 'cutting air' which refers to dancing, however that is not too shabby!
The fabulous phrase would be, 'I choose not to flaneur as I do not wish to waste time and achieve nothing!"

Hasta La Vista Babies!

No comments: