For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

I am Back, Badly!

Read into that as you would like, it is after all your life! I am prattling a bit and as it is so late, shall be off to bed soon.
I am trying to import the pictures from my camera now, some of which to populate my blog with. I am not going to waste too much time if they do not work. C'este la vie! And my life is just doing fine, thank you for your concern. Off to check now - I'll be back, Baby! 22:36
22:55 Right, It was Manuel...
The bloody photo's do not want to work, so as slack as I am I am trying a third time...

No comments: