For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I thought I knew so much...

Kakistocracy = Government under the control of a nation's worst or least-qualified citizens

A big Yay to Jimmy Wales - the founder of Wikipedia - a fantastic community based sharing of the power of the internet!

Je ne sais quoi
An intangible quality that makes something distinctive or attractive.
She has a certain je ne sais quoi about her.

So There You Have It!
17:20, Saturday, 27 November 2010

kakistocracy: Definition from Answers.com

kakistocracy n. , pl. , -cies . Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens. [Greek kakistos , worst, superlative of kakos ,

No comments: