For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog of blogs...

In my state of passivity, I still continue to create a workable blog that is meaningful!
Mayhaps I fail, I blog on...
Who reads it? Does anyone? Is there a purpose?

Word of the Day for Thursday, November 11, 2010

whilom \HWAHY-luhm\, adjective:

1. Former; erstwhile.

adverb:
1. At one time.

Example: When this ceremony was over Mrs. Ebley found herself conversing with her whilom object of contempt, and coming gradually under the influence of his wonderful charm, while Stella stood there trembling with the wildest excitement she had yet known.
-- Henry James, The Point of View

No comments: