For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh hello and by jove...

Apple is so far ahead of the game that they have now come up with a mouse that sucks no hind tit.

"ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT A SOUL"
--Marcus Tullius Cicero

Word of the Day for Monday, November 29, 2010

impetrate \IM-pi-treyt\, verb:

To entreat; ask for.

And last but not least, news just in!
Leslie William Nielsen, OC (February 11, 1926 – November 28, 2010)[1] was a Canadian American actor and comedian. Nielsen appeared in over one hundred films and 1,500 television programs over the span of his career, portraying over 220 characters.
I salute you!

No comments: