For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

At the end of yet another day

This is Africa and I suppose that should make me feel happy, but nay, I am not feeling too excited with all the tribulations which are, unfortunately, my 'companions'.

We are about to end the month of November with somewhat of a catastrophic inability to do a thing which needs doing. Tut, tut, tut!

dis·con·so·late[dis-kon-suh-lit]adjective

1.without consolation or solace; hopelessly unhappy; inconsolable: Loss of her pet dog made her disconsolate.
2.characterized by or causing dejection; cheerless; gloomy: disconsolate prospects.

Not the word of the day, just a gloomy disposition...
Howeva, a glorious thing is being done, at present moment!
Aberdeen Sausage, a fine and noble feasting thing, is being prepared as we speak!
A noble outcome is going to be made of a somewhat gloomy personification, and the sun will rise tomorrow and we shall continue with a very happy existence, yay!

No comments: