For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The two oceans...

...meet at the tip of Africa!
The race is currently being run and I have been down to see all the runners - well only some of them.
I have a fine function to attend now now as Sean and Kim are getting married.
I walked a way tis am as I watched a bit of the race and purchased a newspaper for my Dad and a Samoosa for myself!
Great seratonin feedback and less pain than you might expect. However, it is better to err on the side of caution - muscle relaxants here I come.
Gotta go now
see you all on the other side of midnight!

remunerate \rih-MYOO-nuh-rate\, transitive verb:

1. To pay an equivalent to for any service, loss, or expense; to recompense.
2. To compensate for; to make payment for.

No comments: