For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning !

Today is the great day that we are celebrating my brothers , the Puter Genius of Note 's birthday at the Fat Cactus , a marvelous venue some nearby and not too far distant (Hold me back Captain Kirk)

It is as I am so fallible that I have not been involved in the preparation ; however , where there is a good time to be had , I will be there !

fallible \FAL-uh-bul\, adjective:
1. Liable to make a mistake.
2. Liable to be inaccurate or erroneous.

Words coming out of a wormhole! I know not what is happening...
amanuensis
\uh-man-yoo-EN-sis\, noun:
A person employed to take dictation or to copy manuscripts.

No comments: