For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Acquired Nystagmus

Oh what a bother, to have acquired a condition that there is apparently no remedy for; or wait; mayhaps there is and God can share some of his bounty.
I quiver with anticipation!
Science Fiction - or is this being a bit irreligious?
Och ais, now you have ruined the friendship!
alien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want more information about nystagmus, check out, www.nystagmus.co.uk. The forum on this website has about 300 to 400 posts a month.

alien said...

Thanks you for your interest and concern
Life's Good