For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

When the bell tolls...

...a great book , I think !

I am in such a state of angst , Adelle has inspired me to be more real on line so that I can give more of the real me . THIS BLOG IS NOT GOING TO CONTINUE . I have greater things to do , places to go , people to meet....
The list goes on so without further ado , an ending to the blog that started with good intention...

upbraid
\uhp-BRAYD\, transitive verb:

To scold or criticize harshly.

I should have taken the upbraiding of Boetanza more seriously and more to heart.

I sometimes think too much and want too much , more than the Million bicycles in Beijing , thanks Katie Mehlua .


No comments: