For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Missed the dreaded midnight hour

However , my word for today is Indefatigable : incapable of being tired , untiring
Not true , of course , however I am still up
I should be wenting to bed so good night all.

Now I am ponderiong what the heck I was gonna wright . Oh me oh my - having a terrifying short term memory is terrible - I was looking for some Leo Buscaglia work earlier - man he is great.
Hasta la vista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Leo too.

Wishingstar