For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hello. I am Back And I Am Bad!

Well I have not changed too much, I am just now however, more committed to my new life and doing the good things that I do. And Doing Them Well!
I have had an amazing holiday with Belinda in The Valley, about an hours drive out of PE.
More will follow ...like todays word

arcanum \ar-KAY-nuhm\, noun;
plural arcana \-nuh\:

1. A secret; a mystery.
2. Specialized or mysterious knowledge, language, or information that is not accessible to the average person (generally used in the plural).

No comments: