For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh woe is me...

...it is no good going to bed before I get up , or rather getting up before I have gone to bed !

Although this is yesterdays word , it is quite appropriate !

remonstrate \rih-MAHN-strayt; REH-mun-strayt\, intransitive verb:

1. To present and urge reasons in opposition to an act, measure, or any course of proceedings -- usually used with 'with'.
2. To say or plead in protest, opposition, or reproof.

Nudge , nudge , wink , wink , say no more.

Night all

No comments: