For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, April 1, 2016

When you ou've know you've got it.

It's a beautiful day and ND is being arisen (10"30-ish) by Maria while the technicians are working on the gate.

Synonym Discussion of chutzpah

temerity, audacity, hardihood, effrontery, nerve, cheek, gall, chutzpah mean conspicuous or flagrant boldness. temerity suggests boldness arising from rashness and contempt of danger temerity to refuse>
. audacity implies a disregard of restraints commonly imposed by convention or prudence audacity and vision>. hardihood suggests firmness in daring and defiance hardihood>. effrontery implies shameless, insolent disregard of propriety or courtesy effrontery>. nerve, cheek, gall, and chutzpah are informal equivalents for effrontery nerve of that guy> cheek to call herself a singer> gall to demand proof> chutzpah needed for a career in show business>.

No comments: