For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ta da The Ring-necked Dove

Oops, my last blog entry was from Tuesday or Wednesday and it was only posted today. The sad error is that the blog is now looking confused as my posting is out of order. It would appear that I might be mad; nay, that would be the Mad Hatter...

Today it is magical and good with only 'Touch of Madness'. A fine place in Observatory that I used to visit with friends after working at the Fig. Those were the days, but sadly I work no more...
...at the enterprise to  earn a living. My days are taken up by remembering what is what, what goes where and how long is a piece of string, what is pi and the meaning of 42.
SOME REAL INFORMATION:
The ring-necked dove, also known as the Cape turtle dove or half-collared dove, is a widespread and often abundant dove species in East and southern Africa. It is a mostly sedentary bird, found in a catholic variety of open habitats. Wikipedia

No comments: