For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Oh what to do - Dinner is a blaze

Life is but a dream and then you hit reality!
In the middle
And it is all in the way you carry on!
Philip Seymour Hoffman, once he was!
A very cool parson who took the wrong turn in a moment of madness.
I never knew too much about him - just his visage is very familiar...

"The root causes of addiction, like those of many multifactorial diseases, are frustratingly elusive, a nebulous mixture of genetics, exposure, and environment. Addiction runs in families, but plenty of addicts come from families with no history of the disease. "

It's all a question of taste!
Man mare means that. This posted is for Tannith, just because I can and that is that.

I wish I could copy Trev's pics off FB - I just don't know how... cool pics from Iceland

No comments: