For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thu, July 17, 2014


"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14"


Ubuntu (/ˈbʊnt/ oo-buun04oZulu/Xhosapronunciation: [ùɓúntʼú]) is a Nguni Bantu term (literally, "human-ness") roughly translating to "human roughness." It is an idea from the Southern African region which means literally "human-ness," and is often translated as "humanity towards others," but is often used in a more philosophical sense to mean "the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity"


philosophical

fɪləˈsɒfɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating or devoted to the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence.
    "philosophical discussions about free will"
  2. 2.
    having or showing a calm attitude towards disappointments or difficulties.
    "he was philosophical about losing the contract"
chicanery
ʃɪˈkeɪnəri/
noun
  1. the use of deception or subterfuge to achieve one's purpose.
    "storylines packed with political chicanery"
    synonyms:trickerydeceptiondeceit, deceitfulness, duplicitydishonesty,unscrupulousness, underhandednesssubterfugefraud, fraudulence,legerdemainsophistrysharp practiceskulduggery, swindling, cheating,duping, hoodwinking; More

No comments: