For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, July 28, 2014

The count down is on - long ago...

Today is a day that the Lord has made;
      Let us be glad and rejoice in it!


enigma
ɪˈnɪgmə/
noun
noun: enigma; plural noun: enigmas
  1. a person or thing that is mysterious or difficult to understand.
    "Madeleine was still an enigma to him"
    synonyms:mystery, puzzle, riddle, conundrum, paradox, problem, unsolved problem, question, question mark, quandary, a closed book; More
    "how it works is a complete enigma to me"
 

No comments: