For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I dunno...

Saturday 12 July , 22:23 and no post yet....

Warratahs vs Reds - "Reckless and Dangerous"

  1. pettifogging
    ˈpɛtɪfɒgɪŋ/
    adjective
    1. placing undue emphasis on petty details; petty or trivial.
      "pettifogging attorneys were the bane of civil society"


  2. Pettifog - Merriam-Webster Online

    www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pettifog

    pet·ti·fog. verb \ˈpetēˌfäg, -etē-, -fȯg\. pettifoggedpettifoggedpettifoggingpettifogs. Full Definition of PETTIFOG. intransitive verb. 1. : to engage in legal chicanery.
    You visited this page on 2014/07/11

No comments: