For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The word of the day for this fine day, has yet to be verified by myself.

Word of the Day
 
October 20
 
 
parolAudio Pronunciation\PAIR-ul\
 
DEFINITION
 
noun
 
:
word of mouth : oral communication

Well there you are, tree againt a thousand and boy did we flock those three up!


Aha! It has shown up, the word of the day!

Word of the Day
 
October 22

antic\AN-tik\
 
DEFINITION
 
adjective
 
:
characterized by clownish extravagance or absurdity
 
2 :
frolicsome

No comments: