For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ALT Codes

This is the penultimate night of this month, with tomorrow evening being our great Fellowship meeting!


powered byad choices

Word of the Day for Wednesday, October 30, 2013

obsequy \OB-si-kwee\, noun:
a funeral rite or ceremony.
From this session interdict / Every fowl of tyrant wing, / Save the eagle, feathered king; / Keep the obsequy so strict.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Phoenix and the Turtle," 1601
Word of the Day
October 30
 
sere\SEER\
adjective
:
being dried and withered
 
The sere winter garden gave no hint of the profusion of flowers that would bloom in the spring.

The Prayer of Jabez

 

Must follow this marker





No comments: