For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Doozy doolittle

The Finest little bit of nothing ness...



doozy\DOO-zee\
noun
:
an extraordinary one of its kind


verbiage
ˈvəːbɪɪdʒ/
noun
noun: verbiage
1.
excessively lengthy or technical speech or writing.
"there is plenty of irrelevant verbiage"
synonyms:verbosity, verboseness, padding, wordiness, prolixity, prolixness, superfluity, redundancy, long-windedness, lengthiness, protractedness, discursiveness, expansiveness, digressiveness, convolution, circumlocution, circuitousness, rambling, wandering, meandering

No comments: