For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What a marvelous day!

Talk about living with differences; I met Abby and Britaney Hansel, two people in a joined body with independant minds and shared body parts. How do you describe the phenomenon of conjoine twins?
They are a lovely 'entity'; and just when I thought that being bi-bionic with three ligaments in my neck fused with metal (I cannot go through a metal detector unanounced), was a unique and indespensable way of living on the third rock from the sun, I make the aquaintance , cybernetically , of course, of two lovely girls conjoined and independant of thought.

exoteric \ek-suh-TER-ik\, adjective:

1. Suitable for or communicated to the general public.
2. Not belonging, limited, or pertaining to the inner or select circle, as of disciples or intimates.
3. Popular; simple; commonplace.
4. Pertaining to the outside; exterior; external.

In my exoteric search for meaning, I come across two conjoined peaople and find out today's word. How Bizarre???

No comments: