For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Staying with the programme!

The Maskes have a big celebration at the Kromme tomorrow evening! We are not invited to the bash, however, Kosie will be coming over and we shall play something on the guitar...!

per·se·vere
[pur-suh-veer] Show IPA verb, -vered, -ver·ing.
verb (used without object)

1.
to persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles, or discouragement; continue steadfastly.
2.
to persist in speech, interrogation, argument, etc.; insist.
verb
(used with object)
3.
to bolster, sustain, or uphold:
unflagging faith that had persevered him.

No comments: