For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

today is the day



Still in the Valley; and rendering a magnificent, detailed posting to waken up this BLOG!

They say a picture paints a thousand words, so need I say more.

flexuous \FLEK-shoo-uhs\, adjective:

Full of bends or curves; sinuous.

A word from a day or two back...no word, yet, for this fine day...

21:16 A finer time there never was...NOT!

quadrennial \kwo-DREN-ee-uhl\, adjective:

1. Occurring every four years.
2. Of or lasting for four years.

noun:
1. An event occurring every four years, as an anniversary or its celebration.


No comments: