For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

yes sir, I can boogee...

Bloody hell - the best things always happen to the best people...

Word of the Day for Thursday, September 9, 2010

jubilee \JOO-buh-lee\, noun:

1. Any season or occasion of rejoicing or festivity.
2. The celebration of any of certain anniversaries, as the twenty-fifth (silver jubilee), fiftieth (golden jubilee), or sixtieth or seventy-fifth (diamond jubilee).
3. The completion of 50 years of existence, activity, or the like, or its celebration.
4. A yearlong period to be observed by Jews once every 50 years, during which Jewish slaves were to be freed abd alienated lands were to be restored to the original owner.

No comments: