For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh no, I efface you!

And there we were, three against a thousand, boy did we sort those three out!

Word of the Day for Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today's word was submitted by Heather P. Submit yours by going Back to School with Dictionary.com!

efface \ih-FAYS\, transitive verb:

1. To cause to disappear by rubbing out, striking out, etc.; to erase; to render illegible or indiscernible.
2. To destroy, as a mental impression; to wipe out; to eliminate completely.
3. To make (oneself) inconspicuous.

No comments: