For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The day that I never saw a movie...?*&%^*

Racing off the edge of a cliff - going faster than a snail with a rollerskate...

Word of the Day for Sunday, September 5, 2010

zetetic \zeh-TEH-tic\, adjective:

Proceeding by inquiry; investigating

Was I zetetic enough?...

Peter Pan
It's easy to forget what a wonderful book it is. Between movies and plays and extreme disneyfication, it's easy to forget that author J.M. Barrie understood not only children, but adults and -- most important of all -- how to tell a good story.

No comments: