For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Word forever!???

Yeehah, I cabareted last night, just cannot remember what I sang - nothing changed there!

Word of the Day for Friday, January 8, 2010

gesticulate \juh-STIK-yuh-layt\, intransitive verb:

1. To make gestures or motions, especially while speaking or instead of speaking.

transitive verb:
1. To indicate or express by gestures.

THIS COULD BE A DOUBLE ENTRY, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

voting for us.
Word of the Day for Friday, January 15, 2010

pallid \PAL-id\, adjective:

1. Having an abnormally pale or wan complexion.
2. Lacking intensity of color or luminousness.
3. Lacking in vitality or interest.

YES IT WAS, SO HERE IS ANOTHER LATENT WORD FROM YESTERDAY

No comments: