For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Agreat day was had!

What a day! - No puter shop on Moffet Park or whateva - Warmer Park! Therefore no external drive.
Great Movie - The Rebound
Catherine Zeta-Jones, Justin Bartha

Reminder: 08:30 leave for PE, Walmer Park, Nu Metro "The Rebound" @ Wed Jan 13 8pm - 9pm (batanza@gmail.com)

Word of the Day for Wednesday, January 13, 2010

lapidary \LAP-uh-dair-ee\, adjective:

1. Of or pertaining to the art of cutting stones or engraving on them.
2. Engraved in stone.
3. Of or pertaining to the refined or terse style associated with inscriptions on monumental stone.

noun:
1. One who cuts, polishes, and engraves precious stones.
2. A dealer in precious stones.

No comments: