For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, January 15, 2010


ANNEX : TODAYS WORD AND I HAVE ACTED ON IT!

1. to attach, append, or add, esp. to something larger or more important.
2. to incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country, or state: Germany annexed part of Czechoslovakia.
3. to take or appropriate, esp. without permission.
4. to attach as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
–noun Also, especially British, annexe.
5. something annexed.
6. a subsidiary building or an addition to a building: The emergency room is in the annex of the main building.
7. something added to a document; appendix; supplement: an annex to a treaty.

No comments: