For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, March 30, 2009

I have been a bit lax...

...I am in the Sundays River Valley with the one I love!

Word of the Day for Monday, March 30, 2009

ludic \LOO-dik\, adjective:

Of or relating to play; characterized by play; playful.

Irisene has been planted in abundance in the Garden!

The Ides of March refers to the period in March when the Roman Emporer, Julius Ceasar, was assassinated - 15 March AD44.
Or rather Julius Ceasar met his demise on the 15 March AD44 - during a period known as the Ides of March - not that this referal point is at all relevant to the demise of Julius!

No comments: