For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

WHAT IS S BLOG?

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it'd be easy; they just promised it'd be worth it."

Anon.

Word of the Day for Saturday, September 20, 2008

proponent \pruh-POH-nuhnt\, noun:

Hello all you fine folk - see you all on the www!

No comments: