For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fateful Day...

...has dawned and my Pretty Belinda has flown away!
Oh well, in 20 days I shall fly the coop and head on to the Sundays River Valley and Lupus Den - Life's Good!

Well that was this AM and now, 18:30-ish, I gird my loins for my SKYPE call to Audrey. In the interim, a quick posting to my BLOG.

Word of the Day for Thursday, September 25, 2008

edify \ED-uh-fy\, transitive verb:

To instruct and improve, especially in moral and religious knowledge; to teach.
--edifying, adjective



No comments: