For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bezundt

An ignoble and unintelligent word which has neither a purpose (beyond confusion) and neither a rhyme nor reason for it's inclusion in my bold pursuit!

Back to the laudable pursuit of an errant soul in the great microcosm of our intelligentsia!

IS TILL AWAIT IN DARKNESS FOR ANY RELIEF OF MY TROUBLED SOUL IN THE PURSUIT OF AND RESTITUTION OF MY WORLDLY REPUDIATION OF MY ANGST AND NEED FOR SUPPORT OF MY TROUBLED WAY TO RECLAIM THAT WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM MY LAUDABLE POSSESSION AND ALSO THAT WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MY BELOVED.

Word of the Day for Saturday, September 6, 2008

laudable \LAW-duh-bul\, adjective:

Worthy of praise; commendable.

My previous entry was the laudable ranting of a microcosm of the intelligentsia of this great planet!

No comments: