For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wazzup???


This is all too much of a muchness for me.
Should I stay or should I go?
I would like to go and see what PSYCHIATRY has to say about this matter.

surfeit \SUR-fit\, noun:

1. An excessive amount or supply.
2. Overindulgence, as in food or drink.
3. Disgust caused by overindulgence or excess.
4. To feed or supply to excess.

Let us find a picture to post....

23:45 Back and BAD...
What a Beautiful Sunset!
Man It is always good to appreciate nature!
Off to bed now for some shuteye
My Chiropractor should be able to help me muchly in the AM

No comments: